Already a member?
Simply log-in to start taking advantage!
Not a member?
See below for our advantages!
The Rhode Island Middle Level Educators has provided professional development to educators ranging from small roundtables (advisory and scheduling) to summer courses (teaming and advisory) to our Annual Winter Conference. RIMLE has also provided and will continue to provide a voice for the Middle Level within Rhode Island through position statements to the Rhode Island Department of Education and through RIMLE members being present at RIDE functions and meetings.
Aside from RIDE, RIMLE works with the Senators and Representatives of Rhode Island to ensure the Middle Level is not forgotten at the national level. We have quarterly newsletters that provide further information about the latest advocacy work and highlights educators around the state. RIMLE strives to recognize our students, teachers, and administrators throughout the year. As we develop our organization further this year, we are looking for members to take extra steps and help the Middle Level continue to be an imporant entity from Elementary and Secondary. We plan to hold information roundtables to highlight important work and get members involved.
Become an individual member today to connect with other middle level educators, get the latest information about changing policies within RIDE through roundtables and workshops, and…
- Access the full edition of the newsletter and see an archive of past newsletters and position statements.
- Free or reduced opportunities to general membership meetings.
- Free or reduced rates to attend RIMLE sponsored workshops and professional development activities, such as Scheduling and Advisory Roundtables and the RIMLE Winter Conference.
- Discounts on middle level materials.
- Become an advocacy voice for middle level education.
- Collaborate with teachers, principals, and other educational stakeholders.
- Get the latest information on the Education Reform Effort, Evaluations, and Certification Redesign.
- Participate in e-workshops and e-seminars for a free or reduced value.
Take advantage of these opportunities and special access to the website for a low price of $30 a year by simply going to the Contact Us Page .
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Simpy log-in to start taking advantage!
IS YOUR SCHOOL A MEMBER? If not, here are some advantages to an Institutional Membership:
- Invites to Principals or designee for RIMLE meetings and networks.
- Free or reduced opportunities for up to 10 teachers to general membership meetings.
- Reduced rate for up to 10 teachers RIMLE sponsored workshops and professional development activities.
- Advocacy voice for the Rhode Island Middle Level Restructuring Effort.
- RIMLE collaborations with other educational stakeholders.
- Access to online forums.